Friday, November 18, 2011

Extrovert vs. Introvert

I am defiantly an extrovert. I am loud and outgoing I seek out, i'm not shy, and I do not like to hold things out. But i am not obnoxious, and annoying about it. I am not blunt and add my two sense when i'm not needed. I think there needs to be a point where you stop with that. I think the world needs a mix of both extroverts and introverts. I am a people person and sometimes like spending time by myself just to get a break. I believe there is no one that has it easier because they both go through the same thing. If everyone was an extrovert I thing there would be a lot of cay-oss and arguing because everyone would be loud and obnoxious. If there were only introverts the world would be boring!!! I have a mix of both in my life, i think extroverts are better leaders because they're not afraid to stand up and take charge. I don't think either one of them are better because if there wasn't a mix of both there wouldn't be peace AND fun ! It just doesn't mattter, they're two diverse personalitys that are great!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment