Monday, September 19, 2011

People say everything is better in the South - is that true?

Well, South Canton that is! What changes do I think need to be made for Canton South to be more appealing to teenagers? I believe that C.S is a very well supported community, it is very tight knit and when something happens we all come together with support. But it is not a very FUN place, we do not have anything for kids to do! We had ONE park on Faircrest and it closed down! There was rumors that a teen dance club was supposed to be put in on Cleveland Ave, but that never happened! The closest thing is to an actual restraunt is Waffle House, where a whole bunch of crazy old people go and eat & the place just looks and smells nasty. There is no place to shop except for Dollar General, which is very selective and Family Dollar which is ghetto and hoopy! I think Canton South needs to do a little updating on what they have for teens and children, I think it would attract a lot more people even home buyers! All and all though, I think Canton South is an awesome place to live in and i love it! I could not imagine living anywhere else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment